TCPDF is an Open Source PHP class for generating PDF documents. It continues where FPDF stopped, and contains all its goodies plus support of UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages! Especially the missing UTF-8 Unicode support in FPDF is a problem for everyone living outside the English language only countries.
* Go to www.tcpdf.org and download the latest version of TCPDF.
* no external libraries are required for the basic functions;
* all ISO page formats, custom page formats, custom margins and units of measure;
* UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages;
* TrueTypeUnicode, OpenTypeUnicode, TrueType, OpenType, Type1 and CID-0 fonts;
* images, graphic (geometric figures) and transformation methods;
* 1D and 2D barcodes: CODE 39, ANSI MH10.8M-1983, USD-3, 3 of 9, CODE 93, USS-93, Standard 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, CODE 128 A/B/C, 2 and 5 Digits UPC-Based Extention, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, POSTNET, PLANET, RMS4CC (Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code), CBC (Customer Bar Code), KIX (Klant index – Customer index), Intelligent Mail Barcode, Onecode, USPS-B-3200, CODABAR, CODE 11, PHARMACODE, PHARMACODE TWO-TRACKS, QR-Code;
* Grayscale, RGB, CMYK, Spot Colors and Transparencies;
* automatic page header and footer management;
* document encryption and digital signature certifications;
* transactions to UNDO commands;
* PDF annotations, including links, text and file attachments;
* text rendering modes (fill, stroke and clipping);
* multiple columns mode;
* bookmarks and table of content;
* text hyphenation;
* automatic page break, line break and text alignments including justification;
* automatic page numbering and page groups;
* move and delete pages;
* page compression.